-- (Standard: -- | Uncapped: --)
-- (Standard: -- | Uncapped: --)
Random Draw & Auction Code Submission
Auction Period: 1:00 p.m. UTC - 2:00 p.m. UTC, April 27, 2021.
-- + -- BTMX / -- BTMXP
-- + Uncapped BTMX / Uncapped BTMXP
Two separate auctions (Standard & Uncapped) will be held simultaneously. Each user account can bid in both auctions.
SHO Standard Auction
Price discovery with a minimum and maximum bid amount.
Participate by bidding 150 USDT + up to 45 BTMX or 900 BTMXP. AscendEX users can earn the eligibility to bid for additional SHO based on their trailing 6-day average BTMX holdings or trailing 28-day trade volume. If more than 1500 bid items with 150 USDT + 45 BTMX / 900 BTMXP, a random draw will be conducted to select winners. Bid the cap for your eligibility to win. Learn More >
SHO Uncapped Auction
Price Discovery with a minimum bid amount and no maximum.
Participate by bidding 150 USDT + as much BTMX / BTMXP as you’d like. The auction will close at your bid or better if you are amongst the top-500 best bids. Bid aggressively to win. Learn More >
1. From 1:00 p.m. UTC to 2:00 p.m. UTC on April 27, users can place bids in both the Standard and Uncapped auctions. Only USDT, BTMX, and BTMXP in a user’s Cash Account can be used as payment in the auctions. Users can submit bids multiple times. Once a new bid is submitted successfully, the corresponding amount of additional BTMX or BTMXP will be deducted from the user’s Cash Account. The last bid outstanding will be deemed as the user’s final bid.
2. To increase likelihood of winning in the Standard Auction, a user should monitor the 1500th bid closely and submit bids that are greater than or equal to the 1500th bid. If the Bid Cap is submitted by >1500 participants, a user can still have their bid being included in a random draw by submitting the Bid Cap.
3. To increase likelihood of winning in the Uncapped Auction, a user should monitor the 500th bid closely and submit bids that are greater than or equal to the 500th bid. The Uncapped Auction will close at the USDT + BTMX or BTMXP price submitted by the 500th best bid. It means that a user can bid a BTMX (or BTMXP) quantity well above the 500th bid and potentially have their bid partially refunded. The logic of the Uncapped Auction is designed to achieve that all winners will pay the same price; Therefore, a user does not need to be concerned about paying a premium relative to other participants in the Uncapped Auction.
4. For users who do not win the bid, their USDT and BTMX (or BTMXP) bids will be fully refunded within 2 hours after the auctions.
5. At the end of auctions, winners need to submit the AscendEX account and auction confirmation code on Showcase's official website by April 28, 11:00 a.m. UTC. Failure to timely submit the required information will be deemed as the users’ voluntarily forfeiting their bid item(s). In the event of such forfeiture, the USDT and BTMX (or BTMXP) bids will be refunded by Apr 28, 4:00 p.m. UTC.
6. Bid Item Distribution Window: April 28, 11:00 a.m. UTC - 1:00 p.m. UTC.
7. AscendEX reserves the final right to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions. For any abusive or suspicious activities, the users will be disqualified from the auction once identified.